Want to bring something to your next hang sesh that’s fancy but deceptively easy to make? These Ice Cube Tray Truffles are just the ticket.Read More
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Makes 30 sandwiches
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cups Ben & Jerry’s® Frozen Desert Non-Dairy, slightly softened
Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Mix Becel® Vegan margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in pumpkin puree and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Add 2 tsp. (10 mL) cinnamon and maple extract. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Once cooled, add 1-1/2 Tbsp. Ben & Jerry’s® Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert between two cookies. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream.
Store in freezer until ready to serve.
Two ingredients are all it takes to make this swirly, whirly ice cream bread that will impress the whole crew. Top it with more Ben & Jerry’s for even more euphoria!Read More
What’s even better than strawberry shortcake? Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake! These shortcakes are a snap to make and will be a hit with the whole crew.Read More