Easy, euphoric, and made from your favourite Ben & Jerry’s flavours? Yes, please! We’ll be using these recipes to convince our friends we're Flavour Gurus.Read More - 3 Easy-As-Pie Ice Cream Recipes to Impress Your Friends Read More
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Makes 30 sandwiches
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cups Ben & Jerry’s® Frozen Desert Non-Dairy, slightly softened
Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Mix Becel® Vegan margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in pumpkin puree and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Add 2 tsp. (10 mL) cinnamon and maple extract. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Once cooled, add 1-1/2 Tbsp. Ben & Jerry’s® Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert between two cookies. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream.
Store in freezer until ready to serve.
Looking to impress your friends? Try these 3 recipe hacks to blow their minds.Read More - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Recipe Hacks Read More
What’s even better than a scoop of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavour? A scoop of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavour inside a cookie cup! Now that’s innovation.Read More - Cookie Cup Sundaes Read More