There's always candy around the house pre- and post-Halloween. Take yours to the next level with this scarily delicious Halloween ice cream cake!Read More - Recipe: Halloween Treats Ice Cream Cake Read More
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Makes 30 sandwiches
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cups Ben & Jerry’s® Frozen Desert Non-Dairy, slightly softened
Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Mix Becel® Vegan margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in pumpkin puree and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Add 2 tsp. (10 mL) cinnamon and maple extract. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Once cooled, add 1-1/2 Tbsp. Ben & Jerry’s® Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert between two cookies. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream.
Store in freezer until ready to serve.
You won't believe this, but there's a hack for making hot chocolate even better. And yes, it involves ice cream. Duh.Read More - This Is Our Favorite Hack for Hot Chocolate Perfection Read More
What’s better than a milkshake on a hot summer day? A fancy milkshake that will impress your friends. We’ve got 3 recipe hacks for the coolest way to chill.Read More - 3 Cool Milkshake Hacks for a Chill Summer Read More