- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cherries, divided in half
- 1/2 pint Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Non-Dairy
- 1/4 cup (or so) almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons acai powder or 1 frozen acai puree packet (OR, substitute for blueberries or other berry)
- Cocoa nibs
- Chia seeds
- Chopped fresh cherries or other fruit
- Mint leaves
First, prepare the chia pudding. Combine the almond milk and chia seeds and set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes or so.
To make the smoothie, combine half the cherries, Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Non-Dairy, almond or coconut milk, and acai powder or puree in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding more almond or coconut milk if necessary to reach your desired consistency.
In a bowl or jar, layer the remaining cherries, chia pudding, and finally the smoothie. Top with your desired toppings, such as cocoa nibs, chia seeds, more cherries, or granola. Grab a spoon and a straw and enjoy!