Ice cream tacos for brunch? Oh, yes! Way tastier than that avo on toast you make every weekend and so adorably Instagram-worthy that eating them will be second to snapping some great pics.Read More - Cookie Dough Pancake Brunch Tacos Read More
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Makes 30 sandwiches
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cups Ben & Jerry’s® Frozen Desert Non-Dairy, slightly softened
Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Mix Becel® Vegan margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in pumpkin puree and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Add 2 tsp. (10 mL) cinnamon and maple extract. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Once cooled, add 1-1/2 Tbsp. Ben & Jerry’s® Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert between two cookies. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream.
Store in freezer until ready to serve.
They’re cool and refreshing, and totally customizable! Dress yours up with nuts, fruit, and all the fancy drizzles you can handle.Read More - Recipe: Vegan Fancy Fudge Pops Read More
What’s even better than strawberry shortcake? Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake! These shortcakes are a snap to make and will be a hit with the whole crew.Read More - Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake Read More