Even if it’s not somebody’s birthday, there’s always a reason for cake. Even better: a cake made with your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor. It’s a new twist on a dessert classic, and one that you’ll be making again and again. Plus, it’s a piece of cake to make.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box of your favorite cake mix
- 1 pint of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, softened
- Butter or cooking spray
- Vegetable oil (check your cake mix instructions for exact amount)
- Cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a Bundt pan with butter or cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder.
- Beat together the cake mix, Ben & Jerry’s, oil, water, and eggs.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Top with confectioner’s sugar, icing, whipped cream or frosting.
- Serve with a scoop of Ben & Jerry’s and enjoy!